Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sandwich Love.

I love a sandwich. L-o-v-e. Usually I have to make my own for maximum pleasure...I'll revisit that with my counselor later... But occasionally I'll let someone else make me a sandwich. Stopped by Negozio's today. That place is pretty great. Everyone is so pleasant, and the sandwiches are excellent.

Here's my conundrum with sandwiches in general: Do you ever get about halfway through an excellent sandwich, and find the ingredients moving around, rendering it so that different bites have distinct tastes? I mean, each bite is probably good, but some are excellent. So you find yourself at the end of the sandwich, with maybe 2 or 3 bites left, and you stare at it, study it. You must find which section of that bit of sandwich will offer you the maximum enjoyment as your last bite. I'm about 50% successful.

God I love sandwiches.

No comments: