Monday, February 2, 2015

SportsBowl!!



I got pretty into the PigSkin last night.  And by that, I mean I ate some pigskins while watching the last 5 minutes of the SportsBowl.  Of course, that was sportsing minutes, so it was probably a good 20 minutes of real time.

As far as I can tell, one team must have pointed at the sky better and blessed their pre game protein shakes in a more appropriate manner than the other.  The other was probably relying on the "Wishing Boot".   Maybe Jesus just prefers Merkans (The Nationalists) to the Native Americans (the Birds).  At one point, I think one of the guys yelled, "JESUS TAKE THE BALL!" because then the other sportsing team'sb guy kind of just handed it to him.  He probably had really good sky pointing skills that got JC's attention.  He then spent the rest of the game continuing to point at the sky and cry.  I feel like that was a little bragadocio, I mean, Jesus took the ball, not you friend.  Then someone stepped on JC's hippie skids and he started throwing punches and all hell broke loose.

So I didn't see any of the commercials.  And I totally missed Missy Elliot's "surprise" (not) performance.  So feel free to find me a video of that.


No comments: