Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Prostitutes abound



Above is the sunset on Don Dhet...with some white balance askewment...

So I've made it Bangkok. The bus left an hour late but arrived 3 hours early. Go figure. So I wandered around bangkok at 4am. I did dirty things, like eat at Subway. And then went to a bar around 5am where I met some interesting people willing to put up with my stench. Well one anyway. The other two buggered off, hopefully because it was 5am and not because of my smell... But I spent the wee hours of the morning admiring prostitutes and making fun of fat slobs who come to Thailand with the sole purpose of laying a hot chick.

I've checked into quite a nice room. Its 11 dollars a night, which is actually quite pricey. But I'd be willing to stay...except they're booked the rest of the week. Bollocks.

Its New Years and I don't know what to do. Shower is on the top of the list, but there is only one for 10 rooms, so I don't know when I'll get the chance. Its about 830am, so I have time to nap, shower, wander and get drunk to ring in the New Year.

Happy New Year!

PS--Also found out I got bit by a leech! Yay for firsts!

No comments: